Current Issue: Q3 2014 - What's Inside?
1. Common Drug-Drug Interactions Among Medications Used at the End of Life.
2. Dementia and New Onset of Seizures: An Often Unrecognized Event.
3. Palliative Sedation: A Last Resort for Symptom Management.
4. Preventing Infection: Using Aseptic Technique with Mult-Dose Vials.
5. Discontinuing Lipid Lowering Agents in End of Life Care.
6. ABH Topical Gel: A Combination Conundrum.
7. Prevention and Treatment of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiomyopathy.
Continuing Education Credits can be earned by nurses after reading this quarter's publication. Nurses ready to obtain your CE credits, please click the applicable link below:
CE Credits for Q1 2014 Newsletter
CE Credits for Q3 2013 Newsletter