Current Issue: Q4 2014 - What's Inside?
1. Opioid Use in Renal Dysfunction
2. Vitamin D Deficiency Proves to Correlate with an Increased Risk of Dementia
3. FDA Approves Hydrocodone Extended-Release Abuse-Deterrent Product, Hysingla ER
4. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
5. Smoking Cessation Products: A Review
6. Duration of Therapy of Alzheimer's Disease as Reported in the Literature
7. Prevention and Treatment of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiomyopathy.
Continuing Education Credits can be earned by nurses after reading this quarter's publication. Nurses ready to obtain your CE credits, please click the applicable link below:
Click here to earn CE credits for Q3 2014 Newsletter
Click here to earn CE Credits for Q2 2014 Newsletter
Click here to earn CE Credits for Q1 2014 Newsletter