Current Issue: Q2 2014 - What's Inside?
1. Common Drug-Drug Interactions Among Medications Used at the End of Life.
2. Dementia and New Onset of Seizures: An Often Unrecognized Event.
3. Palliative Sedation: A Last Resort for Symptom Management.
4. Preventing Infection: Using Aseptic Technique with Mult-Dose Vials.
5. Discontinuing Lipid Lowering Agents in End of Life Care.
6. ABH Topical Gel: A Combination Conundrum.
7. Prevention and Treatment of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiomyopathy.
Download Quarter Newsletter3 - 2014 of Delta Care Rx Quarterly
Continuing Education Credits can be earned by nurses after reading this quarter's publication. Nurses ready to obtain your CE credits, please click the applicable link below:
CE Credits for Q1 2014 Newsletter
CE Credits for Q3 2013 Newsletter